Have you ever considered exploring the Arctic as one of your possible summer holiday destination?
The Arctic is one of the most extraordinary and exotic places in the world, which has been practically unspoilt by humans…
All these photographs were taken around Spitsbergen, Norway, a part of the Across the Arctic Circle: Iceland and Svalbard trip with Zegrahm Expeditions.
1. An opportunity to see polar bears!
2. You can contemplate life in such sublime surroundings… Can you spot a solitary person on the horizon?
3. A chance to see glaciers and glacier carving up close.
4. What about waking up to humpback whales feeding?
5. You can lounge on a gorgeous Arctic beach, much more exotic than any beach in the Caribbean!
6. An opportunity to spot an Arctic fox hunting!
7.The kind of view you can have whilst sipping your morning coffee.
8. You can go hiking in beautiful, misty mountains covered in plush grass (in summertime) and beautiful rocks.
9. You can immerse yourself in truly surreal landscapes!
10. A chance to hang out with Rudolf the Reindeer!
11. Sometimes you will feel like you are on a different planet.
12. The prospect of seeing the midnight sun every night…
13. And finally, you can celebrate your day in the most pure and magnificent surroundings!